Jeremy Trezona - October 8, 2020
Your Sax Questions Answered!
In a first for the SaxTuition YouTube channel, we've just hosted our own Q&A answering YOUR questions about playing the saxophone! We hope to run more of these Q&A videos in the future, so if you have any questions, do leave them in the comments section of the YouTube video.
In this video Jeremy answers the following topics:
- How much air should I use?
- How loud is the soprano saxophone?
- Transitioning from clarinet to saxophone
- Tips on finger motions
- Tips for playing high and low notes
- Sight reading tips
- Staying motivated on saxophone
- How can I have a better tone on alto sax?
- Why should I learn saxophone?
- What saxophone does Jerry Johnson play?
- How long does it take to learn saxophone?
- Can I learn sax by watching videos or do I need lessons?